Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services supports global master file and local file transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting obligations in a high quality and cost-effective manner.
Global Compliance Services are carried out by experienced transfer pricing professionals, ensuring high quality on a consistent basis across the globe.
- Efficient preparation of OECD-compliant master files or updating existing master files to ensure they are fit for purpose, as well as assisting with Country-by-Country reporting compliance.
- Tailoring of OECD-compliant master files to satisfy local requirements, taking into account local nuances.
- Preparation of local file transfer pricing reports to achieve full compliance with local regulations to minimize risks.
- Benchmarking of all types of related-party transactions in line with requirements and expectations of local tax authorities and OECD guidelines, using locally-accepted databases and adopting the expected search strategies.
- Translation of documentation where required by the local legislation or where expected by the local tax authority.
- Global transfer pricing expertise, with awareness of local nuances and tax authority expectations.
- The Duff & Phelps global business model enables such services to be provided at true value-for-budget rates, leveraging our quality resources in lower cost locations, with full local oversight and review.
- Our services utilize smart templates and processes to ensure fast turnaround of projects as well as a standard “look and feel” of deliverables.
- Duff & Phelps offers additional value-enhancing services, including tax valuations, transfer pricing controversy management and design of transfer pricing systems.
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.Business Valuation and Appraisals
Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Value a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and strategic implementation of financing arrangements covering loans, guarantees, cash pools and preferred equity.Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer Pricing Strategic Planning Services
Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Strategic Planning Services are designed to assist companies when setting up new operations, integrating new acquisitions and divesting existing business lines.Transfer Pricing Strategic Planning Services
With an Eye Towards OECD Membership, Brazil Contemplates Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Regime
Mounting Pressure for Public Disclosure of Country-by-Country Reports
Coronavirus: Managing Your Asia Supply Chain and Transfer Pricing Risks in a Global Pandemic
Germany Proposes Changes to Its Transfer Pricing Rules
Stefanie Perrella, Zachary Held and Elizabeth Patrun Published in Treasury and Risk: Managing the BEAT
Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing Team Discusses Debt-Equity Characterization and OECD's Chapter X
Stefanie Perrella and Beau Sheil Published in Tax Notes International: The OECD Dives Into Cash Pools
Stefanie Perrella and Zachary Held Published in TP News: Chapter X of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines