Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Operational Services offer diverse expertise to enhance internal operations.
Our team works as an extension of our clients’ transfer pricing and tax teams to provide our collective expertise and insights aimed at strengthening internal strategic reviews developing implementation strategies and assisting in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.
We offer our clients a tailored service designed to support the operation of the in-house tax and transfer pricing function, including:
- Customized, dynamic Excel-based tools for strategic and operational purposes, including global entity intercompany transaction reviews and global cross-charge models.
- Independent evaluation of third-party transfer pricing tools and guidance on implementation of tools.
- Enhancement of internal processes for administering charges by translating the needs of the tax team to the teams responsible for IT or ERP.
- Independent transfer pricing risk assessments with practical, operational-focused advice on compliance and strategies to manage the challenges posed by the BEPS reforms, including County-by Country reporting.
We seek to distinguish ourselves from our competitors through enhanced operational knowledge founded on our practical experience of operating both with and within multinational groups’ in-house tax and transfer pricing functions. Other benefits of our approach include:
- Collaboration with due diligence, valuation advisory, transaction advisory and corporate finance teams allows Duff & Phelps to identify appropriate individuals that “speak the language” when it comes to issues impacting clients’ broader finance and accounting teams.
- Construction of operational tools to ensure client ability to use, maintain and update without requiring direct access to internal financial systems, eliminating “black-box” formulas for simple auditing.
- Customizable frameworks ensure efficient scalability, while retaining the focus on what matters to individual client teams.
- Global team coverage provides practical guidance on local tax authority insights.
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.Business Valuation and Appraisals
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Economic review, analysis of proposed settlements and objective expert testimony in litigation.Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services
Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Enhance internal strategic reviews, implementation strategies and assistance in evaluating planning structures and third-party tools.Transfer Pricing Operational Services
Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Value a range of intangible property, functions and other interests for tax purposes.Transfer Pricing Valuation Services
Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services
Global and local transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking and Country-by-Country reporting compliance.Transfer Pricing Global Compliance Services
Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Valuation and strategic implementation of financing arrangements covering loans, guarantees, cash pools and preferred equity.Financial Transactions Transfer Pricing Services
Stefanie Perrella and Zachary Held Published in TP News: Chapter X of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines