Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing Controversy/Expert Services provides independent review and support to resolve disputes ranging from audits to litigations.
Our team of experts brings top-of-the-line economics and finance analytical thinking to assist taxpayers and legal counsel, in their efforts to resolve transfer pricing controversies in a variety of venues, either as consultants or as independent experts.
- Reviewing positions advanced by tax authorities to identify strengths and weaknesses of the position they are advancing for purposes of developing strategies to resolve the audit in a favorable matter
- Provision of analyses and deliverables that address weaknesses in arguments and analysis advanced by adverse parties quantifying, where possible, the effects of correcting the erroneous analysis
- Analyzing transfer pricing adjustments that would result from a variety of analytical approaches or from potential ranges of parameters for purposes of developing settlement positions
- Providing independent expert reports and expert testimony in association with litigation cases
- Ability to provide advisory services to our clients without conflict of interest concerns often associated with audit services
- With over 3,500 professionals worldwide with expertise in transfer pricing, valuation, corporate finance, forensic accounting and regulatory matters, Duff & Phelps can assemble the right team of experts capable of clarifying facts and communicating findings clearly, concisely and objectively
- Our transfer pricing specialists have provided key testimony and litigation support in landmark transfer pricing cases globally across a range of industries