Duff & Phelps provides numerous testimonies as independent experts in many forums and jurisdictions.
We provide the necessary financial, economic and valuation analyses and/or investigative accounting reviews throughout each stage of the dispute process. We present our conclusions and findings in a clear, compelling and credible manner. We have provided independent expert testimony in such matters in a variety of court and arbitral forums in numerous domestic and international jurisdictions.
Our work in this area has included a wide variety of large and small public and private company contexts in a variety of industries and includes cross-border disputes.
Duff & Phelps offers:
- Seasoned testifying experts, with direct experience in complex litigation, including a number of precedent setting cases
- Deep experience in Canada going back more than 30 years
- A large team of Canadian chartered professional accountants, chartered business valuators, investigative and forensic accountants and chartered financial analysts
- Truly independent analysis and credible opinions
- A combination of local knowledge and global reach, including deep industry expertise
- Ability to leverage multiple perspectives of advisory expertise, including valuation, corporate finance, transaction opinions and transfer pricing
- Concisely written expert reports, that reflect a blend of theory, business judgement and real-world perspectives
- Lean and deeply experienced engagement teams that provide the highest value to clients.