Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source: 1 Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to seven key sectors.
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.Business Valuation and Appraisals
Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
M&A Purchase Price Disputes
Valuation and loss quantification related to post acquisition purchase price disputes.M&A Purchase Price Disputes
Complex business services and claims administration.Prime Clerk
Howard Johnson Shares His Outlook on the M&A Market with Global Finance
Josh Benn Featured in Restaurant Dive Discussing M&A Activity During COVID-19
Josh Benn Featured in Restaurant Dive Discussing Consolidation in the Delivery Business
Duff & Phelps Strengthens IT Due Diligence Services with New Managing Director