Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source:1 Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $10M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2011 through 2020.)
Acquisition AdvisoryAcquisition Advisory
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Sale AdvisoryBusiness Sale Advisory
Family Succession PlanningFamily Succession Planning
Management BuyoutManagement Buyout
Strategic Alternative AdvisoryStrategic Alternative Advisory
M&A Advisory Industry ExpertiseM&A Advisory Industry Expertise
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.
Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.
M&A Purchase Price Disputes
Valuation and loss quantification related to post acquisition purchase price disputes.
Complex business services and claims administration.
European Mid-Market Debt Update – Spring 2021
European Chemicals Update – Q1 2021
Assessing the Value of Compliance Due Diligence in M&A—Insight Into the Challenges and Benefits
Latin America Transactions Insights – Winter 2021
Duff & Phelps Ranks First for Number of U.S. and Global Fairness Opinions Over the Past 10 Years
The Brazil Corporate Finance Practice Recognized as One of the Best Independent M&A Advisors by Leaders League
Norman Harrison Discusses Material Adverse Effect Provision in Tiffany-LVMH Chancery Fight