Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source:1 Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $10M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2011 through 2020.)
Acquisition AdvisoryAcquisition Advisory
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Sale AdvisoryBusiness Sale Advisory
Family Succession PlanningFamily Succession Planning
Management BuyoutManagement Buyout
Strategic Alternative AdvisoryStrategic Alternative Advisory
M&A Advisory Industry ExpertiseM&A Advisory Industry Expertise
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.
Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.
M&A Purchase Price Disputes
Valuation and loss quantification related to post acquisition purchase price disputes.
Kroll Business Services
The global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions.
David Blowers, Jr. Appointed Chief Growth Officer of Corporate Finance at Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business