Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source:1 Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)
Acquisition AdvisoryAcquisition Advisory
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Sale AdvisoryBusiness Sale Advisory
Family Succession PlanningFamily Succession Planning
Management BuyoutManagement Buyout
Strategic Alternative AdvisoryStrategic Alternative Advisory
M&A Advisory Industry ExpertiseM&A Advisory Industry Expertise
Business Valuation and Appraisals
Duff & Phelps provides valuation and asset appraisal for financial reporting, income tax, investment and risk management purposes.
Business Combinations/Purchase Price Allocation
Tangible and intangible asset valuations for business combinations for ASC 805 and IFRS 3.
M&A Purchase Price Disputes
Valuation and loss quantification related to post acquisition purchase price disputes.
Complex business services and claims administration.
European Chemicals Update – Q3 2020
The German Economic Stabilization Fund and Importance of Fairness Opinions in Corporate Transactions
Healthcare Services Sector Update – June 2020
Global Software Sector Update - Summer 2020
Duff & Phelps Ranked Among Top 5 Financial Advisors in Germany for Q2 2020
Brian Little Discusses the Outlook for M&A Within the Consumer Goods and Retail Sector With Mergers and Acquisitions
Henry Wells Speaks to Travel Weekly About Travel M&A Activity During COVID-19
Duff & Phelps Experts Featured in FINANCE Magazin Discussing the German Government’s COVID-19 Relief Fund