Fraud, Forensic and Investigative Services
When facing fraud, companies require forensic and investigative services that are discreet, responsive and completely trusted in the results delivered. That is why clients confronting suspected fraud turn to Duff & Phelps to reconstruct and analyze accounting, business and other records.
Duff & Phelps professionals reveal essential facts and provide comprehensive insight and analysis relating to financial fraud, its detection and prevention. They also bring a high level of technical prowess to their forensic work, applying a comprehensive understanding of statutory and common law and rules of evidence throughout their investigation, opinions and testimony.
Fraud, Forensic and Investigative Services include:
- Fact-finding, case assessment, data organization, financial analysis
- Financial Statement and Accounting Fraud
- Conducting internal accounting investigations
- Unraveling complicated transactions
- Reconstructing events from incomplete/corrupted data
- Tracing funds and assets
- Developing anti-fraud controls and integrity programs
- Background Investigations